Those eligible for membership are current district administrators of Bilingual Education, English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Program Coordinators, prior administrators from such programs, district designees of Bilingual Education or ESOL Programs, Higher Education Administrators, etc.
We hold meetings four times each year.
Membership benefits include:
- Discussion of national and state issues pertinent to English Learners
- Collaboration with other professional organizations.
- Resources for district professional development.
- State updates by Connecticut State Department of Education Consultants on issues relating to English Learners.
- Networking for job placement and /or vacancies.
If you would like to become a member, please complete our membership form.